A Look For the Modern Rebel: This board brings inspiration from 2016 Fashion, Weddings, and Interior Design. It’s all about being a little on the edge, mixing textures of leather, chrome, furry accents, and modern touches.
1.Minimal and Sleek : Brandon Maxwell’s 2016 Collection is stunning! Engagement Dinner Dress potential? Yes, We think so! This minimal inspired look makes a huge statement. Brandon Maxwell’s 2016 Collection is inspired by sharply tailored separates in black, ivory, and a dusty rose, culminating in several over-the-top gowns.
2. Matching Sets : This 70’s trend has made a come-back and is in full force!
Why we should all love the matching sets trend:
• Less fuss on what top or skirt/pants/shorts to wear
• It can be done in any season
• They go for any occasion; It all depends on the lengths and styles.
3. Modern Geometric Wedding : We’ll always love classic, romantic weddings, but we’re starting to see a shift toward a more modern aesthetic. Even if it doesn’t work for your wedding day, it might be a fun theme for your bridal shower or engagement party. Feeling it?
4. Mixing Rustic with Mid-Century Modern : Don’t Judge a book by it’s cover! This spot is Bea Mombaers, Belgium’s Coolest Bed and Breakfast ! The inside is furnished with mid-century furnishings that are all for sale. While the inside may look modern, the structure itself and on the outside is a rustic villa.
5. Make it fun! : You can make your event stand out with fun and modern decor elements such as sunburst motifs, geometric forms, and summery red, orange, and gold hues.