Here are some beautifully captured moments by Emma Hopp Photography. Thank you SO much for the amazing photos of the Blue Valentine inspired ABC luncheon meeting!
Again, I couldn’t have done this without the help from all of these awesome vendors!
Coordinator & Designer| @k.sageevents
Venue & Catering | @monarchbresort
Photography | @emmahopp
Videography | @emmalynncinema
Floral | @frenchbuckets
Dessert Display | @elansweets
Cupcakes | @frenchs_cupcake_bakery
Dj/Emcee | @realjackfarmer
Rentals | @adorefolklore
Photobooth | @capturephotobooth
Accessories | @marrowfine_
Stationery | @
Men’s Suite Designer | @friartux
Bridal Dress Designer | @clairepettibone
Hair & Make-Up | @dolledupoc
Janel and Williams Wedding was one for the books! One of the most genuine, and lovely couples we have ever had the opportunity to work with. We wish we could start all over and do it again! Even more exciting is that they are expecting a baby! Congratulations Janel & William!
Here are the amazing vendors that made this day a reality…
K.Sage Events : Wedding Coordination
St.Vincent De Paul Catholic Church : Ceremony Venue
Westin South Coast Plaza : Reception Venue
Cinema Life Weddings : Cinematography
Adam Kent Photography : Photography
GC Photo-Booth : Photo-Booth
Invisible Touch Events : Dj, MC, and Lighting
Rossmoor Pastries : Cake
The Vanity Belle Beauty Boutique : Hair & Make-Up
Whether you’re planning a Tea Party, Engagement or Wedding… this is a timeless look!
1. Contemporary Jumpsuits : This may be a traditional garden setting, but we can make it contemporary. Jumpsuits are making their way into the bridal fashion industry more than ever! Add a day hat, and you are set!
2. Flowers for Favors : Make your guests feel special! This personal miniature bouquet on each place setting is just precious! The striped and textured table linen brings a modern flare to this traditional theme.
3. Location, Location, Location! : Scout for a venue with character and lot’s of greenery. They don’t make them like this in the states!
A Look For the Modern Rebel: This board brings inspiration from 2016 Fashion, Weddings, and Interior Design. It’s all about being a little on the edge, mixing textures of leather, chrome, furry accents, and modern touches.
1.Minimal and Sleek : Brandon Maxwell’s 2016 Collection is stunning! Engagement Dinner Dress potential? Yes, We think so! This minimal inspired look makes a huge statement. Brandon Maxwell’s 2016 Collection is inspired by sharply tailored separates in black, ivory, and a dusty rose, culminating in several over-the-top gowns.
2. Matching Sets : This 70’s trend has made a come-back and is in full force!
Why we should all love the matching sets trend:
• Less fuss on what top or skirt/pants/shorts to wear
• It can be done in any season
• They go for any occasion; It all depends on the lengths and styles.
3. Modern Geometric Wedding : We’ll always love classic, romantic weddings, but we’re starting to see a shift toward a more modern aesthetic. Even if it doesn’t work for your wedding day, it might be a fun theme for your bridal shower or engagement party. Feeling it?
4. Mixing Rustic with Mid-Century Modern : Don’t Judge a book by it’s cover! This spot is Bea Mombaers, Belgium’s Coolest Bed and Breakfast ! The inside is furnished with mid-century furnishings that are all for sale. While the inside may look modern, the structure itself and on the outside is a rustic villa.
5. Make it fun! : You can make your event stand out with fun and modern decor elements such as sunburst motifs, geometric forms, and summery red, orange, and gold hues.
The month of love is here! Like any other holiday, K.Sage Events loves to get festive! These top picks are easy, affordable and highly recommended!
1. Smooched Balloons | Just add a little bit of DIY and a bunch of kisses…(POOF!) You have yourself some lovable balloons to jazz up any party or gift!
2. Night On The Town | Are you planning a hot date, a girls night out, or just feel like strutting your stuff? Well the Style-Oholic Site has some hot looks for you to choose just what’s right for you!
3. Bacon is Good for the Heart! | Well maybe not, but we can have at least one cheat day for this meaty treat! Great and easy way to “wow” your man!
4. Laguna & Orgasm by NARS | This is the Bronzer and Blush combo you will never let go of! Your Welcome!
5. Keep Calm & Wear Lace | There are few things sexier than wearing a lace dress. Work it!
6. Sweet Sweet Love! | A sweet scent will make heads turn! This Perfume is my personal favorite amongst the years!
7. Make Your Nails Pop! | My personal favorite amongst all of the “Lightless Gels” would most definelty have to be Revlon! Thank goodness we have come so far with Nail Polish!
8. Pucker Up | Look no further than Colour Pop’s online collection of affordable and gorgeous cosmetics! Get the perfect Matte Lip, or any other trending cosmetics here!