Check Out the Full Pinterest Inspiration Board Here: Boho Wedding Inspiration Board
1. Feather details: Feathers are simple, inexpensive and add a bit of dreamy, whimsical aesthetic. You can incorporate feathers anywhere from the dress and shoes to bouquets, boutonnieres, place settings, escort cards or even your cake! Whether it’s dipped in gold and sparkles or left natural, I think this is a great detail to add to any wedding element!
2. Sustainable Favors: Going Green is not an all or nothing. If you even add just one touch of green that’s good for the environment. Giving a plant as a favor is a trend that will continue, and gives your guest a memory that will last much after your wedding is over.
3. Boutonnieres: Let’s change it up, and get fun! Feathers, berries, and some BoHo inspiration. I love when I see such a traditional piece take a modern spin. Check out the link here to see all the fun options on Etsy!
4. Invitations: This trend is straight from the hand – Add some watercolor, and fun elements, and you’ll have your RSVPS coming in hot! Hand calligraphy is timeless, and adds a personal touch to any event!
5. Put a Tee-Pee on it!: Need I say more? It’s a tee-pee! It’s festive to say the least, and also ads a fun getaway spot if you can get away from your guests for a moment and grab a quick kiss!
6. Fun Wedding Photos: Make it an adventure! Take a road trip, and have a photo-shoot! Throw in a retro campervan, a beautiful desert backdrop, and poof… magic!
7. Ear Cuffs: You’ve seen them on all the hottest stars on the red carpet, and now brides are starting to rock it too! Pearl/diamond-studded and petite ear cuffs are delectate and understated, while stone and chains can be edgy, and statement pieces.
8. Flash Tattoos: This Metallic tattoo has recently hit the scene, and is the go-to accessory for festivals, beach vacations, concerts and pool parties, and now weddings!
9. Modern Pastel Wedding Cakes: With Spring here, it has us thinking about light color palettes, and our love for pastels. Pastels are back, and trending in 2015. From bridesmaid dresses, to décor and wedding cakes, pastels are getting a fresh update. You can modernize by adding metallic accents and trending patterns and motifs such as Aztec inspired triangle designs.