1. Donuts: I love the breakfast trend sweeping weddings–and really, who can resist a warm cinnamon donut?
2. The Hangover Kit: Throw in a Vitamin Water, Advil, earplugs, sleeping mask, or anything else you can think of to ease any aches.
3. Fresh Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies: Because everyone loves chocolate chip cookies, everyone!
4. Mini Alcohol Bottles: Because no great love story started with a salad. Doesn’t hurt that they are also pretty damn cute!
5. Fresh Fruit: Looking for something healthy and budget friendly? Grab some fresh, seasonal produce, and some cute packaging.
6. Cotton Candy: This will bring each guest back to a sweet childhood memory.
7. Let them eat pie!: Pie is a great comfort food, and many couple’s are going the extra mile to have them filled with seasonal/local produce.
8. Homemade Granola: Sweet or savory? Give your guests the choice to pick from a mix of flavorful munchies that are sure to be devoured in the car ride home.